Why You Should Attend?
To learn the principles, applications, and components of documentary credit, and thereby:
- Understand the purpose, use, and different types of letters of credit
- Know the characteristics of documentary credit
- Learn the progression of documentary credit
- Name the different parties involved, know their respective responsibilities
- Understand the role of the customs and practice for documentary credit
- Recognize the possibilities for financing via documentary credit
Who is it for?
Who Should Attend?
For all individuals beginning to work with or for those who occasionally work with documentary credit.
Minimize the risks inherent to international trade