WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
This workshop highlights the importance of strategic preparation as well as the reasons why time and money should be invested in such an approach.
The international business plan is an indispensible tool for entrepreneurs intent on paving the way for their success and on ensuring the collaboration of the various economic players.
- Understand the relevance of an international business plan;
- Improve the targeting and selection of products and markets in an international context;
- Choose the best strategies to adopt as part of an international business plan;
- Learn how to kick off the implementation of such a business plan.
- The presentations are illustrated by examples and exercises.
- A case study eases the integration of the proposed approach.
- A video presents the experiences of Biomomentum de Laval et de Netpak de Montréal.
- Documentation including the information necessary to develop an international business plan, advice and references will be handed at the workshop.
This workshop will allow your business to leverage a structured approach to succeed on international markets and assess the risks you are willing to take.
In collaboration with:
WTC Montréal receives financial
support from Canada
Affiliated with the World Trade