Knowing how to manage a project is a key management skill for businesses today. Methodical project management encourages informed decision-making and helps you successfully plan and monitor your resources, budgets and deadlines to reach your targets.
This training will help you develop simple and immediately usable reflexes. These will boost your confidence when presenting projects in demanding environments, giving your organization a competitive advantage and making it more productive.
This three-day training is offered in partnership with Executive Education HEC Montréal.
Why take this course? Who is it for?
About the training program for executives
This series of high-level training seminars, known for its quality and offered in partnership with Executive Education HEC Montréal, trains impactful leaders, agile catalysts with an innovative vision, who are able to respond to the business issues in their industries and succeed in a fast-paced world.
» Discover the complete series here
If you are not a member of the CCMM click here
This event is for members only. Login to your account to register.
Why take this seminar?
This seminar will allow you to:
- Master the method recommended by the Project Management Institute (PMI) for a project’s organized management:
- Start the project off with a solid foundation.
- Plan realistically and thoroughly for the desired course of the project.
- Oversee the execution of project tasks.
- Supervise and understand the completed work.
- Close the project constructively.
- Appropriate the tools and methods for project management.
- Make the right decisions in critical situations.
Who is it for?
- Middle and senior executives
This program is for you if you:
- have multiple projects to manage.