Why take this workshop?
Montréal offers some of the most progressive services and resources to support manufacturing growth in Canada. In addition, the city and surrounding areas serve as home to a number of the fastest growing manufacturing businesses in the country.
At this event, organized by the Montreal Chamber of Commerce, MEQ, and Salesforce, learn how you can tap into the rich ecosystem of resources available to manufacturers in Montréal, many of which are free, to help grow your business. Hear first-hand the best practices fast growing manufacturers are using to fuel their success, and explore how technology is re-shaping the customer experience, both locally and at a national level.
What will you learn? Who is this for?
What will you learn?
- How to secure financing from city lending programs
- Which accelerator, incubator, and prototyping programs are available to support your innovation and growth
- How to access free professional development services
- Tips on improving production efficiency and how to scale operations from other Montréal manufacturers
- Best practices for optimizing your sales and marketing process using technology
- Resources and best practices to support exporting objectives
This workshop involves practical exercises and case studies.
At the end, you will receive a copy of the PowerPoint presentation.
Who is it for?
Small to medium sized manufacturing business
- Owners & C-Level
- Directors & VP, Sales & Marketing
- Directors & VP, Operations
- Directors & VP, Finance
- Directors & VP, Technology & IT
Get all the tools you need to effectively manage your businees!
- 8:30 am: Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:10 am: Welcome & Introduction
- 9:10 – 9:45 am: Best practices from Montréal’s fastest growing manufacturers
- 9:50 – 10:30 am: Montréal’s ecosystem of manufacturing growth resources>
- 10:30 – 10:45 am: Break
- 10:45 – 11:30 am: Manufacturing: Disrupting your way to a connected customer experience
- 11:30 am: Key takeaways and Q&A