LinkedIn is the platform of choice for any company seeking to develop its B2B market. In fact, it can be a powerful development and business intelligence tool for marketing, B2B sales, and branding.
This interactive training session will give participants the opportunity to get familiar with the new LinkedIn 2017 platform, and to use the professional tool in a more extensive and effective manner.
Note: in order to take part in this session, participants must have a complete and “expert” level LinkedIn profile. A laptop is also required.
What will you learn? Who is this for?
What will you learn?
- How to better understand the LinkedIn 2017 platform, its differences, its more efficient use, and certain analytical functions
- The advantages and disadvantages of paid accounts
- The differences between “Premium” and “Sales Navigator” paid features
- How to create and optimize a more attractive profile
- How to get more familiar with certain monitoring and content management tools, and advanced marketing and social media terms.
Who is it for?
- Business owners
- Communications, marketing, sales, and digital media professionals
- Business development managers
Seize new opportunities with LinkedIn 2017 and increase your customer base!