Why you should attend?
This training session will introduce you to the tricks you'll need to make your networking activities a success:
- Establish clear objectives for each activity;
- Learn about the 10 main qualities you need to make a good impression;
- Apply practical tricks to reduce your worries and fears;
- Learn the “5 Cs” and how to apply them;
- Understand and practise the steps involved in a good conversation;
- Learn how to follow up with your contacts.
Put what you learn into practice during the workshop by participating in simulation exercises.
Focus on your business development by taking the Board of Trade’s new training course, which includes this session, as well as the following two workshops:
Register for the course before October 23, 2015 to take advantage of a 15% discount.