Why you should attend?
This training session will introduce you to the tricks you'll need to make your networking activities a success:
- Establish clear objectives for each activity;
- Learn about the 10 main qualities you need to make a good impression;
- Apply practical tricks to reduce your worries and fears;
- Learn the “5 Cs” and how to apply them;
- Understand and practise the steps involved in a good conversation;
- Learn how to follow up with your contacts.
Put what you learn into practice during the workshop by participating in simulation exercises.
Who should attend?
- Senior executives.
- Sales managers.
- Sales representatives.
- Anyone who would like to increase their business opportunities.
«This workshop was very relevant and I strongly recommend it to all people who will have networking to do in the future. It has been very well invested time.»
You want to take part in this training, but the date does not suit you? Sign up for one of our other iterations!
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Wednesday, April 4, 2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Wednesday, June 6, 2018