Come join the conversation and hear from leading Quebecois and French companies at the France-Quebec Forum co-developed by the CCMM and the Centre Jacques Cartier, in collaboration with the Ville de Montréal. This forum is a first in Montréal and is part of a desire to develop business between Canada and France.
The France-Quebec Cross-Trade Forum is part of the 32nd Entretiens Jacques Cartier, which will be held from November 4 to 6, 2019.
Organized by the Jacques Cartier Center for over 30 years, the location of the event alternates every year between Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Quebec and the University of Ottawa, in the cities of Lyon, Montréal, Saint-Étienne and Clermont-Ferrand. The Entretiens Jacques Cartier are the largest France-Quebec gathering.
Your participation in this forum includes:
1. Breakfast and networking
2. Access to all talks
3. Business Luncheon
Participate in the Forum and:
- Strengthen the ties between Quebec and France.
- Be inspired by companies that are successfully establishing themselves in the local fabric with consumers, local businesses and suppliers.
- Discover the secrets to successfully integrating the Montreal and French business ecosystems.
- Explore best business practices.
- Get expert advice to help you prepare for the challenges and opportunities of the future: digital transition, investment in innovation, attraction and retention of skilled workers.
- Expand your network of business partners and prospects.
BUY YOUR TICKETS
7:15 a.m. : Registration, networking breakfast
7:45 a.m. – 12 p.m. : Forum
12 p.m. : networking lunch
7:15 a.m. – Welcome, networking breakfast
7:45 a.m. – Welcome message and introduction
Part I - How to take root in the social fabric
Open labs and collaborative innovation
Erik GrabVP of Strategic Anticipation, Innovation and Sustainable Development
Bernard LebelleNational Innovation Director
New faces of entrepreneurship
Anne-Sophie PanserciCEO of Maviflex and President of Femmes Chefs d’Entreprise (FCE) France
Normand St-Gelais CCIP™Director of Corporate Responsibility
(Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability & Stop Hunger Foundation)
Sodexo Canada Ltd.
Integrating the local ecosystem via acquisition
Secrets of success: 3 Brasseurs Canada and AGAPES Group
Part II - Creating value between subsidies and parent companies
Panel: Unexpected effect: when international expansion shifts the parent company’s foundations
Benjamin Legrand COO, Canada and North America
Christophe Villemer Executive Vice President
When Montréal creativity meets French creativity
Break and networking
Part III – Decoding the company of the future : challenges and opportunities of tomorrow
Industry 4.0 and digital transformation: how to adapt to an ever-changing world
Panel: Electrification: a strong trend in the transportation sector
France LampronDirector – Transportation
Thomas San Marco Delegate General
Compagnie Nationale du Rhône
Yves Provencher Directeur Senior – Développement des Affaires
La Compagnie Électrique Lion
New technology driving the transformation of financial services
CIC Lyonnaise de Banque
Jérôme SicardDirector of Mobility and Transportation Projects, Information Technology and Innovation
Ethical challenges and opportunities in artificial intelligence
National French League Against Cancer
Siegfried UsalVice-President Digital Innovation, and General Manager Thales Digital Solutions for North America
Noon End of forum
Who should take part in the France-Quebec Cross-Trade Forum?
- Any company looking to develop its business in France or to learn more about this market.
- Any French company looking to develop its business in Quebec or learn more about this market.
- Business leaders, business development managers, sales managers, international trade managers and any other person with an interest in developing their products or services.