Come join the conversation and hear from leading Quebecois and French companies at the France-Quebec Forum co-developed by the CCMM and the Centre Jacques Cartier, in collaboration with the Ville de Montréal. This forum is a first in Montréal and is part of a desire to develop business between Canada and France.
The France-Quebec Cross-Trade Forum is part of the 32nd Entretiens Jacques Cartier, which will be held from November 4 to 6, 2019.
Organized by the Jacques Cartier Center for over 30 years, the location of the event alternates every year between Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes and Quebec and the University of Ottawa, in the cities of Lyon, Montréal, Saint-Étienne and Clermont-Ferrand. The Entretiens Jacques Cartier are the largest France-Quebec gathering.
Your participation in this forum includes:
1. Breakfast and networking
2. Access to all talks
3. Business Luncheon
Participate in the Forum and:
- Strengthen the ties between Quebec and France.
- Be inspired by companies that are successfully establishing themselves in the local fabric with consumers, local businesses and suppliers.
- Discover the secrets to successfully integrating the Montreal and French business ecosystems.
- Explore best business practices.
- Get expert advice to help you prepare for the challenges and opportunities of the future: digital transition, investment in innovation, attraction and retention of skilled workers.
- Expand your network of business partners and prospects.
BUY YOUR TICKETS
7:15 a.m. : Registration, networking breakfast
7:45 a.m. – 12 p.m. : Forum
12 p.m. : networking lunch
7:15 a.m. – Welcome, networking breakfast
7:45 a.m. – Welcome message and introduction
Part I – How to take root in the social fabric
7:52 a.m. Panel - Open labs and collaborative innovation
Erik GrabVP, Strategic Anticipation, Innovation and Sustainable Development
Bernard LebelleNational Innovation Director
8:09 a.m. - Entretiens Jacques Cartier France-Quebec Cross-Trade Barometer: is your organization socially responsible?
8:21 a.m. Panel - Entrepreneurship and inclusion
Anne-Sophie PanseriCEO, Maviflex
President, Femmes chefs d’entreprises (FCE) France
Normand St-Gelais CCIP™Director of Corporate Responsibility
(Diversity and Inclusion, Sustainability & Stop Hunger Foundation)
Sodexo Canada Ltd.
8: 38 a.m. Panel - Integrating the local ecosystem via acquisition
8:55 a.m. Presentation - Secrets of success: 3 Brasseurs Canada and Foodiz Group
Part II – Creating value between subsidies and parent companies
9:07 a.m. Panel - Attracting investment in subsidiaries by parent companies: lessons from the aerospace industry
Pierre Cardin Senior Vice President, Head of Public Affairs
Sylvain BoisvertGeneral Manager
9:24 a.m. Panel - Unexpected effect: when international expansion shifts the parent company’s foundations
Benjamin Legrand COO, Canada and North America
Christophe Villemer Executive Vice President
9:46 a.m. Presentation - When Montréal creativity meets French creativity
9:56 a.m. – Break and networking
Part III – Decoding the company of the future: challenges and opportunities of tomorrow
10:26 a.m. Digital transformation: how to adapt to an ever-changing world
10:38 a.m. Panel - Panel: Electrification: a strong trend in the transportation sector
France LampronDirector – Transportation
Jérôme Sicard Director of Mobility and Transportation Projects, Information Technology and Innovation
Thomas San Marco Delegate General
Compagnie Nationale du Rhône
Yves Provencher Senior Manager – Business Development
The Lion Electric Co.
11:05 a.m. Panel - New technology driving the transformation of financial services
Thomas Gagné, M. Sc., CFA, FRMDesjardins Group
CIC Lyonnaise de Banque
Transformation in the mobility sector
10:27 a.m. Panel - Ethical challenges and opportunities in artificial intelligence
National French League Against Cancer
Siegfried UsalVice-President Digital Innovation, and General Manager Thales Digital Solutions for North America
11:49 a.m. - Closing message
Noon End of forum
Who should take part in the France-Quebec Cross-Trade Forum?
- Any company looking to develop its business in France or to learn more about this market.
- Any French company looking to develop its business in Quebec or learn more about this market.
- Business leaders, business development managers, sales managers, international trade managers and any other person with an interest in developing their products or services.