Our creative industries inspire our dreams and attract attention all over the world. They are contributing admirably to Montréal’s economic development and growth.
Our creative industries have been shaping our identity for decades with their dynamic combination of multidisciplinary creativity and new technologies. This sector is a precious asset that should be supported and promoted so that it can continue to grow and succeed internationally.
On December 3, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal will present a new study that gives an exhaustive report of this multifaceted ecosystem. This occasion will be an opportunity to bring together representatives from all kinds of creative industries and highlight their contributions to our city.
- Seize this unique opportunity to rediscover the potential of this vibrant sector;
- Participate in a major event in order to increase your business opportunities and partnerships in Quebec;
- Network with key players in the business community, the political world and the industry’s flagship companies.
Who should participate in this forum?
Buy your tickets
- SMEs and independent workers in the field
- All organizations and educational institutions involved in this ecosystem
7:15 a.m. - Registration and networking buffet
8:05 a.m. - Welcome message and introduction
8:25 a.m. - Presentation of the study’s key findings and the sector’s economic impact
Part 1 - Montréal: at the heart of creative innovations
Part II - Creatives who empower our creators
Part III - From carrying to passing the ball: leaders share the keys to their success
Claude ProvencherPresident & Cofounder
Mikaël FrascadoreSenior Director, Production & Programming for Illuminart
Alexandre TailleferManaging Partner
Dominique LebelSenior Vice-President, Business Solutions