The Quebec government has given Investissement Québec a new mandate with clear goals:
- Promote the economic development of the regions.
- Accelerate investment by Quebec companies to increase their productivity.
- Increase and diversify Quebec’s exports.
- Attract more foreign investment and talent.
- Reduce the burden on companies.
To carry out its mandate, IQ will have three priorities: to be more present and effective in the regions, better coordinated internationally and more willing to take risks.
Guy LeBlanc, President and CEO of Investissement Québec, will present his plan to make the crown corporation a key partner that offers creative solutions to Quebec entrepreneurs and businesses.