Join us on Thursday, May 6 at noon for the Chamber’s first online conference with Dr. Karl Weiss, Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases of the Montréal Jewish General Hospital.
With the end of the pandemic and a full reopening of the economy in sight, Dr. Karl Weiss will address the following topics:
- Developments to the vaccination campaign and the private sector’s potential contribution
- Preparing for the physical return of workers to offices
- The return of students to campuses and increased ridership on public transit
- Investing in health, research and innovation while bolstering local production capacity
- Learning from the COVID-19 experience
*Please note that this activity will be presented on the Webdiffusion platform. You will receive a confirmation email 24 hours in advance including the link to log in.