On Wednesday, June 15 from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m., attend the last face-to-face networking event of the season and enjoy an information session where you will learn about the many benefits of your Chamber membership.
During this dual program, you will discover all the products and services available to you as a member and then have the opportunity to network with a group of business people based on your business offering.
- 4:00 p.m.: Registration, Chamber presentation and open networking
- 4:30 p.m.: Welcome and presentation of the Chamber’s activities
- 5:00 p.m.: Registration for SME Network activity and open networking
- 5:30 p.m.: Networking event* begins
- Presentation of activity format
- Grouping of participants in groups with a designated facilitator
- Open networking
- Closing remarks
- 7 p.m.: End of the activity
During the networking event:
- You will each have five minutes to introduce yourself and your product or service.
- A Chamber expert assigned to your group will facilitate discussion between participants.
- You will have the opportunity to exchange names of potential contacts to boost your business development.
Take advantage of this opportunity before the start of the summer season to expand and consolidate your business network.
* Complimentary appetizers and a drink will be offered.
** For members, registration is free but mandatory.