On Wednesday, November 17 from 8 am to 9:30 am, take part in a face-to-face networking event with a group of seven other professionals and entrepreneurs based on your business offer.
During this activity:
- Each person will have five minutes to introduce themselves and their product or service.
- A facilitator assigned to your group will encourage discussion among participants.
- You will share names of potential clients to stimulate business development.
Take advantage of this opportunity to resume your face-to-face networking activities, establish new business relationships and expand your network of contacts.
The CCMM is ready to welcome members of the business community back to its in-person events, providing a safe environment that complies with all current health requirements.
All necessary measures are being taken to stop the spread of COVID-19 and ensure the health and safety of our participants, guests and employees.
As of September 1, the CCMM will require a vaccination passport and proof of identity from everyone who wants to access its in-person events.
All the information about the health instructions and agenda will be sent to registered participants a few days before the event.
>> For more information, visit our FAQ.
* You will receive an email including the link that gives access to the list of participants 24 hours in advance.
- Welcoming remarks
- Presentation of the course of the activity
- Grouping of participants with a designated moderator
- Closing remarks