Join us in person!
We will warmly welcome you with breakfast.
Experience this truly live event and meet financial backers.
Come with your colleagues or business associates and take advantage of various networking opportunities.
Objective: Financing at a glance
Seeking financing takes time and know-how. If you don't know where to begin, don't have the time or simply want to speed up the process, this activity is for you!
Objective: Financing – A Special Event to Boost Your Growth is an event that will enable you to move forward with all your financing needs in just one morning. There are two stages to this activity:
- A panel discussion with financial backers.
- Individual 15-minute meetings with investors from various sectors (banking, government, venture capital).
Through Objective: Financing – A Special Event to Boost Your Growth:
- Meet privately with up to 8 investors.
- Improve your knowledge so you are better prepared for your financing search.
- Find financing sources for your short, medium or long-term growth projects.
- Meet high-level experts who can support you in your efforts and discuss concrete issues with them.
Who is this event for?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses with a turnover of at least $1 million that are seeking financing for expansion or development.
7:30 a.m. – Arrival of participants - Salon St-Laurent 3
7:50 a.m. – Opening remarks
7:55 a.m. – Panel discussion
8:40 a.m. – Question period
8:50 a.m. – Break
9:00 a.m. – Individual meetings begin - Salon St-Laurent 4-5
One-on-one meetings with financiers. Discuss your growth plans and financing needs.
Financiers who will be in attendance*:
- Accord Financial
- Finalta Capital
- Innovation Canada
- Investissement Québec
- National Bank
- PME MTL
- R&D Capital
- Roynat Capital
- Services Québec
- TD Bank
*Other financiers will be added to the list
12:30 p.m. – Lunch - Salon St-Laurent 3
1:30 p.m. – End of activity
March 14 marked the end of most health restrictions and the return of our in-person events. Don’t miss this opportunity to build and strengthen business ties in the company of decision makers from all horizons.