Objective: Financing at a glance
Seeking financing takes time and know-how. If you don't know where to begin, don't have the time or simply want to speed up the process, this activity is for you!
Objective: Financing – A Special Event to Boost Your Growth is a virtual event that will enable you to move forward with all your financing needs in just one morning. There are two stages to this activity:
- A panel discussion with financial backers.
- Individual virtual 15-minute meetings with investors from various sectors (banking, government, venture capital).
Through Objective: Financing – A Special Event to Boost Your Growth:
- Meet privately with up to 8 investors.
- Improve your knowledge so you are better prepared for your financing search.
- Find financing sources for your short, medium or long-term growth projects.
- Meet high-level experts who can support you in your efforts and discuss concrete issues with them.
Who is this accelerated training session for?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses with a turnover of at least $1 million that are seeking financing for expansion or development.
1 p.m. – Opening remarks
1:05 p.m. – Panel discussion
1:45 p.m. – Question period
1:55 p.m. – Break
2:05 p.m. – Individual virtual meetings begin
One-on-one meetings with financiers on a virtual platform. Discuss your growth plans and financing needs.
Financiers who will be in attendance*:
- Accord Financial
- CAI Global
- Desjardins Capital
- Finalta Capital
- Investissement Québec
- Mitacs | Inspiring Innovation
- PME MTL
- R&D Capital
- Services Québec
- TD Bank
5:30 p.m. – End of activity
About Parcours Innovation
Created in 2015 by Ville de Montréal, Parcours Innovation offers SMEs located on the Island of Montréal a structured coaching approach to stimulate innovation within their organization.
Parcours 2021’s sixth cohort of 30 companies is an initiative of Ville de Montréal and the Government of Quebec, organized by the école des entrepreneurs du Québec (ÉEQ).