It takes time and knowledge to find financing. If you don’t know where to start, don’t have the time or simply want to speed up the search process, this activity is for you!
Objective: Financing is an event that can help facilitate any financing approach in a single morning. The event includes three stages:
- A panel discussion with financial backers
- Individual 15-minute meetings with investors from different backgrounds (banking, government, venture capital)
- A luncheon lecture
See the morning’s program
Find out which financiers have confirmed their participation
Through this event:
- Meet privately with up to 10 investors
- Improve your knowledge to be ready for your financing search
- Get a guide that will help you prepare for your meetings and that contains relevant content to help you search for financing.
- Find financing sources for your short, medium or long-term growth projects
- Meet with high-level experts who can support you in your efforts and discuss concrete issues with them
- Network with companies experiencing the same reality.
7:30 am - Registration and breakfast
7:50 am - Opening remarks
8:00 am - Panel discussion
Host : Michel Landry, President and founder, L. Tech Solution
Paul Mallette, Director, Consulting Services and Financing, PME MTL
Richard Morrison, President, IRR Conseil / Business Financing
Sylvie Rondot, Advisor, Canada Economic Development
Bernard Rousseau, Regional Director, Central and Eastern Montréal, Investissement Québec
9:00 am - Start of individual meetings
Meet individually with financiers on hand to discuss your growth plans and financing needs.
Financiers that have confirmed their participation:*
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Capital Intelligent Mtl
- Développement économique Canada
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- IRR Conseil / Business Financing
- Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation
- National Bank
- TD Bank
- Capital Conseil
- Investissement Québec
- PME MTL
- Roynat Capital
12:30 pm - Networking lunch
Closing remarks: Bernard Rousseau, Regional Director, Central and Eastern Montréal, Investissement Québec
1:30 pm - End of activity
Who should participate?
- Growing small and medium-sized businesses (in all industries) with a turnover of at least $1 million who are seeking financing for expansion and development.