In the current pandemic, the CNESST plays an essential preventive role, collaborating daily with the Direction de la Santé publique. The CNESST has deployed inspectors across Quebec to help workplaces take charge of their occupational health and safety.
This webinar with two experts from the CNESST will provide your organization with information about the resources available to help you follow sanitary standards in the workplace. As the pandemic evolves, so do the directives. This is the perfect opportunity to find out how to navigate these changes and stay up to date on the standards to follow.
Find out more about:
- The toolkit developed for workers and employers
- The workplace sanitary standards guide
- General, sector-specific and quick reference guides such as the physical distancing guide
If you have specific questions on the subject, send them to us when you register. Please send your questions at least 48 hours before the webinar to give the CNESST experts time to prepare their answers. They will do their best to discuss the topic during their presentation.
- 2 p.m. Introduction and presentation of the speakers
- 2:05 p.m. Presentation of the CNESST toolkit
- 2:40 p.m. Audience Q&A
- 3 p.m. Closing remarks