7:30 a.m.: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries and fruit will be served
7:45 a.m.: Welcome remarks
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
7 h 50 : Round Table
Find answers to your questions by discussing two of the following themes with experts* during a roundtable on the funding and growth of an SME.
* Each theme will be discussed for 30 minutes with the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) or Export and Development Canada (EDC) experts, who will also answer your questions.
The 5 proposed topics are:
- Bank financing
- Venture capital financing
- Financing your international growth
- Financing your service company
- Financing your manufacturing company
9:20 a.m.: Express funding meetings
Meet personally with the funders who will be on location to discuss your growth projects and funding needs.
Twenty funders will be present, including:
Alternative Capital Group
Bank of Montreal
Business Development Bank of Canada
Canada Economic Development
Export and Development Canada
Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Royal Bank of Canada
12:35 p.m.: Luncheon and networking
Meal service included
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Growing small and medium businesses with at least $1 million in sales and looking for funding to expand and develop.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and to prepare for your next step of funding.