7:30 a.m.: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries and fruit will be served
7:55 am: Opening Remarks
Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal
8 am: Round Table
Find answers to your questions by addressing one of the following topics with experts* during a round table discussion on the funding and growth of an SME.
- Finance the growth of your service company
- Finance the growth of your manufacturing company
- Finance the growth of your technology company
- Bank-based financing
- Finance your international growth
* The topic will be discussed for 30 minutes with experts from the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) and Export Development Canada (EDC), who will also answer your questions.
8:40 a.m.: Express funding meetings
Meet personally with financial backers on site to discuss your growth projects and funding needs.
Among the funders that have confirmed their presence:
- Anges Québec
- Alternative Capital Group
- Axxel Inc.
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- Capital Connexion
- Denuo Capital Group
- Emerillon Capital
- Export Development Canada
- Finalta Capital
- GE Capital
- Investissement Québec
- IRR Conseil
- Laurentian Bank
- National Bank of Canada
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Scotia Bank
11:45 a.m.: End of the activity
Noon: Business Luncheon
Complete your experience by networking with investors and other entrepreneurs at a business luncheon following the meet-and-greet. By registering for these two activities, you will benefit from a special rate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses, with at least $1 million in sales, seeking funds for their expansion and development.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next phase of funding.
TM BDC Small Business Week is a trademark of the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC).