7:30 a.m.: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries and fruit will be served
7:50 a.m.: Round Table
Find answers to your questions by discussing one of the following themes with experts* during a roundtable on the funding and growth of an SME.
* Each theme will be discussed for 30 minutes with the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) experts, who will also answer your questions.
The 5 proposed topics are:
- Bank financing
- Venture capital financing
- Financing your international growth
- Financing your service company
- Financing your manufacturing company
8:30 a.m.: Express funding meetings
Meet personally with the funders who will be on location to discuss your growth projects and funding needs.
Among the funders that have confirmed their presence:
- Anges Québec
- Bank of Montreal
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canada Economic Development
- Capital Connexion
- Emerillon Capital
- Export and Development Canada
- Finalta Capital
- GE Capital
- Groupe Lévesque
- Investissement Québec
- IRR Conseil
- Laurentian Bank of Canada
- National Bank of Canada
- R&D 2000
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Scotia Bank
- Société de développement économique Ville Marie
11:45 a.m.: End of the activity
12 p.m.: Business Luncheon
Complete the experience by networking with investors and other entrepreneurs at a business luncheon following the meet-and-greet. By registering for these two activities, you will benefit from a special rate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Growing small and medium businesses with at least $1 million in sales and looking for funding to expand and develop.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and to prepare for your next step of funding.
TM BDC Small Business Week is a trademark of the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC).