Franchisors, current or near-future franchisees, over the course of just one morning, give your franchise the means to grow by taking part in express meetings during which you will learn about the various funding options available to you.
A unique opportunity to...
- quickly find sources of funding for your short-, mid- and long-term development projects
- review different types of funding for your business
- meet franchise experts and venture capital fund representatives who can help make your projects a reality
- arrange for personalized meetings with investors and economic development experts
- network with businesses that share your reality.
7:30 am: Breakfast
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries, and fruit service included.
7:55 am: Opening Remarks
Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal
8:00 am: Round Table Discussion
Get answers to your questions by addressing one of the following topics with experts during a roundtable discussion:
- Funding your franchise purchase
- Franchise rules and legal aspects
- Working capital
- Business information within your reach
- The franchisee’s costs (expenses)
9:10 am: Express Funding Meetings
Meet individually with funders and economic development experts on-site to discuss your projects and funding needs.
The following financial backers and organizations have confirmed their attendance:
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
Conseil Québécois de la Franchise
Lavery, De Billy, S.E.N.C.R.L. (Law firm)
11:55 am: End of Individual Meetings
11:55 am: Luncheon and Networking
Who should attend?
Franchisors, current or near-future franchisees, with a turnover of less than one million dollars, seeking funding to grow their franchise project.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next round of funding.