A unique opportunity to…
- quickly find sources of funding for your short-, mid- and long-term development projects, at home or abroad
- review different types of funding for your business
- meet high level experts who can support your initiatives, and discuss relevant matters with them
- arrange for personalized meetings with investors
- network with businesses that share your reality.
This activity has proven to be beneficial for several entrepreneurs, including Jeff Letendre, owner and founder of Like A Hotel:
“It was one of the activities that proved to be beneficial to my company. We have since been in discussion with a renowned financial institution, and we speak on a weekly basis.”
To read the full article, click here.
8:30 am: Welcome
Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast pastries, and fruit service included.
9:00 am: Opening remarks
9:10 am: Express funding meetings
Meet individually with funders on-site to discuss your development projects and funding needs.
Among those who have confirmed their attendance:
12:35 pm: Luncheon and Networking
Bank of Montreal
Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
Canada Economic Development (CED)
Capital Intelligent Mtl
Export Development Canada (EDC)
Fondaction CSN pour la coopération et l’emploi
Fonds Espace CDPQ
Fonds de solidarité FTQ
White Star Capital
Meal service included.
Network with investors and other entrepreneurs.
Who should attend?
Growing small and medium-sized businesses with at least $1 million in sales that are seeking funding for their expansion and development.
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your projects a reality and prepare for your next round of funding.