WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- To understand the specificities of the Russian business culture;
- To tool up to successfully tackle the Russian market;
- To prepare to negotiate effectively with Russian counterparts: decoding Russian business people psychology and managing cultural differences;
- To better understand the modus operandi of Russian partners;
- To better grasp the sheer size of Russia and its regional disparities, and define market approach priorities accordingly.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The commercial methods of your Russian partners: between theory and practice;
- How to structure and develop your sales on the Russian market;
- Managing your Russian partner and deployment in Russia;
- Preparing an attractive offer while taking into account local commercial specificities;
- The importance of securing operations and development in Russia;
- Logistics, regulations and compliance: trading in Russia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All industries, most particularly the manufacturing sector:
- Top executives of businesses operating in Russia or intending to do so;
- Vice-presidents and business people in charge of international development;
- Sales, marketing, distribution, procurement and logistics managers;
- Export advisors;
- Any person who wants to learn how to assess the risks related to distribution activities.