Why you should attend?
- To take part in a training workshop that offers a detailed analysis of contract clauses and general conditions that buyers and sellers use in international transactions, in particular:
- Legal implications during commercial negotiations;
- When a contract enters into force;
- Clauses generally seen in an international sales contract;
- The specific clauses in an international sales contract;
- The applicable laws;
- In the event of litigation, what will determine the choice of judge or arbitrator.
- To be able to assess contracts presented to you and, if needed, make changes.
- To participate in resolving practical cases, using the most common challenges seen by buyers and sellers of products and services internationally.
Who should attend?
Any company that wants to develop its business internationally or is already doing so.
Ensure the success of your business internationally, and understand the mechanisms of international trade