WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
When dealing with national or international Incoterms (published by the ICC), the aim is the overall organization of the transaction. Failing to understand them can lead the company to neglect the obligations relating to its sales contract, whether buying or selling. However, Incoterms are not the be-all and end-all, which is why their use should be limited to their specific function.
This workshop is intended for you if you wish to:
- Better understand the various legal devices relative to international transactions;
- Become well versed in all aspects of the Incoterms 2010, both in regard to their classic aspects and more innovative terms.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- The difference between national (including U.S.) and international Incoterms;
- How to apply Incoterms as part of an import-export practice and recognize the inappropriate use of a trade term;
- The changes made to Incoterms 2000 as published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC);
- How to fully grasp the challenges of commercial transactions and the tools of international trade, in which Incoterms play a key role.
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- Directors and financial analysts;
- Procurement managers;
- Operations managers;
- Sales managers;
- New business development managers;
- Transport, and export and import operations managers.
Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, reduce the uncertainty linked to international transactions.