Why attend this workshop?
- To learn how to effectively exploit the potential of public procurement.
- To increase your chances of success in this market worth over 100 billion dollars.
- To make sure you have a general understanding of how to write bids for both public and private markets.
What will you learn?
- The government procurement process on the markets.
- How to adapt your strategies to the characteristics of public organizations.
- The rules and particular procedures of government procurement.
- How to write a satisfactory and winning proposal.
- How to showcase your products or services to the government.
- How the Government of Canada’s six big families operate as buyers on the markets:
- Public or restricted tendering?
- User or buyer?
- Products or services?
WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
For all companies planning to invest in government procurement, and, more specifically, for the following people:
- Self-employed individuals
- Business development or marketing managers
- Tendering department managers
- Sales managers
Learn how to better position yourself on the government procurement market and increase your chances of success!