WHY TAKE THIS WORKSHOP?
- To gain a good understanding of intellectual property, and how to protect it and enhance its value—an absolute must for any business, big or small, operating locally or internationally, in any sector.
- To learn how to recognize value, as well as the intrinsic differences between the major types of intellectual property, such as trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights, and industrial designs.
- To grasp the importance of having an intellectual property protection strategy that remains in line with your business plan and its development. An absence of protection for a product or service in an appropriate legal framework can may be economically damaging.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- About the various types of intellectual property in a company: copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets.
- About legal and business instincts relating to the protection of intellectual property: what to protect and how to do it.
- About the commercialization of intellectual property, notably about negotiating both national and international agreements for or including intellectual property.
- About the methods of assessing intellectual property.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Business development directors
- Directors of operations
- Directors of legal affairs
- Lawyers specializing in business law
- Owners and managers of businesses in all sectors of activity dealing with aspects of intellectual property.
This training workshop will allow your company to make optimal use of intellectual property at both the national and international levels.