How to sell to American specifiers
America Trade Solutions
LEED on the international market
Impact of the Canada-European Union free trade agreement
Trends and standards in the European market
Business opportunities in France and in Belgium
Representative in France for Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC)
Owner and founder, PAN Consulting
Round Table: Testimonials from Quebec businesses on their business development in Europe and the United States
Solénove Énergie Québec Inc.
THE ACTIVITY IN BRIEF
On April 16, our guest experts will discuss various aspects of conducting business abroad in the construction sector.
They will focus on construction trends, standards, and business opportunities in the U.S. and European markets.
They will address such topics as How to sell to American specifiers, LEED certification, and the impact of the Canada-European Union free trade agreement.
You will also be able to speak to the presenters and entrepreneurs in attendance about their respective markets, and benefit from their advice on the best strategies to use to develop your business.
You can view the preliminary program here.
Also not to be missed, on May 28: our seminar on international business opportunities in the construction sector on emerging markets:
- North Africa and the Sub-Saharan
- South America
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO…
- Get up to speed on construction projects in the traditional markets: Europe and the United States
- Learn more about the competition, challenges, and trends in these two markets
- Get advice from experts
- Speak to entrepreneurs already established on these markets
- Gain a better understanding of the development of green construction and LEED certification
WHO SHOULD TAKE PART?
Entrepreneurs seeking to learn about various expanding sectors, and seeking to develop their business abroad
Companies in the following sectors are particularly targeted:
- Design, interior design
- Environment, sustainable development
- Machinery and equipment
- Green technology
- Metals, hardware, plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and construction materials
Come hear construction market experts, and learn about trends and business opportunities in the United States and Europe.