Trucking: the key link in the logistics chain in Greater Montréal
Marc Cadieux, Association du camionnage du Québec
CargoM: Developing the Greater Montréal hub
Mathieu Charbonneau, CargoM
Montréal-Trudeau and Montréal-Mirabel:Two world-class air cargo platforms
Pierre-Paul Pharand, Aéroports de Montréal
Succession and workforce: Act now
Claude Mailloux, Comité sectoriel de main-d’œuvre de l'industrie maritime (CSMOIM)
Reaching North American markets via CN’s supply chain
François C. Hébert, CN
With the metropolitan area’s well-developed expertise and infrastructure in logistics and freight transport, Montréal has a clear edge in positioning itself as one of the main gateways to North America. With over 135 million North American consumers within a 1,000-kilometre radius, i.e., less than a day away, Montréal and its port are a hub of intermodal transport. How can we strengthen the city’s role as a North American leader in transportation and logistics? How can we reinforce Montréal’s place in the global value chain?
With the government promoting a maritime strategy involving public and private investments of up to $7 billion, the Forum will be an opportunity to discuss the city’s dominant role in this important strategy.
Take part in the Transportation and Logistics Forum to:
- Discuss issues related to freight transportation, whether by sea, rail, air or road
- Find out about major projects to repair transportation infrastructures
- Think about measures to ensure the competitiveness and growth of this strategic economic sector
- Better understand the ecosystem and its many business opportunities, in particular with the free trade agreement between Canada and the EU coming into force
- Network with key institutional and private players in this industry
- Size up the city’s place in maritime strategy and the benefits of that strategy for the Greater Montréal business community
Exclusive offer for members of the Board of Trade. Take advantage of a reduced rate by registering for the two Strategic Forums on transportation in our city.
Take part in the two Forums on the topic of transportation for the special price of $600.
You therefore save $100 by taking part in both events.
DETAILED PROGRAM (PDF)