If you are on the lookout for new forward-looking solutions and unconventional ideas, come experience InnoBahn Ubisoft – The Fast Track to Innovation.
Learn all about the challenge put forth by the Ville de Montréal, a current-day challenge that all big cities—and several big companies—have in common. Against a backdrop in which recurring and complex emergency and major crisis situations are increasing on a global scale, how can big cities renew their approaches to gathering and analyzing information, coordinating stakeholders, and mobilizing citizens?
InnoBahn Ubisoft gives all participants an opportunity to attend a unique event where they can network with stakeholders from the city’s business milieu who are focused on innovation. This special edition, taking place during the XII Metropolis World Congress, will also put you in contact with international delegations from the world’s metropolises, and will actively involve players from the public, institutional, private, community, and academic sectors.
By taking part in this 4th edition of InnoBahn Ubisoft, you will gain access to Metropolis’s effervescent Hub, during which the Innocité Start-up Rendezvous will take place
Challenge to resolve
▪ 4:30 pm to 6 pm
: Welcome Cocktail
▪ 6 pm to 7:15 pm
: InnoBahn Ubisoft
▪ 7:15 pm to 8 pm
: Closing Cocktail
"I appreciated the diversity of the cases presented this evening, as well as the quality of the experts and the solutions the start-ups presented."
"I loved exploring the creativity and knowledge hidden within our start-ups!"
InnoBahn Ubisoft allows innovative start-ups to power up their business, while getting support and guidance through the process of preparing their pitch. At this edition:
- Make yourself known to decision-makers in the business community
- Make contact with decision-makers in the municipal milieu
- Get ahead on the Montréal Inc. scene and beyond, as you appear on stage before municipal stakeholders from around the world
- Showcase your innovative ideas to the international community
- Test the presentation of your solution with real potential clients
- Win an interview with the selection committee at InnoCité MTL, the first smart city accelerator in Canada.
- Put your start-up’s solution in the spotlight with an international challenge that applies to any big city
- Measure yourself against other start-ups.
In addition to taking part in the InnoBahn Ubisoft evening on June 21, the start-up finalists will automatically be registered in the InnoCité Start-up Rendezvous program. This program will help increase their exposure to major decision-makers attending the XII National Metropolis Congress, via:
- Collaborative workshops
- One-on-one meetings
- An exhibition space exclusively dedicated to a limited number of start-ups
Meet an innovation need and stand out from the competition.
Benefit from personalized support to get the most out of your involvement.
Take advantage of bright ideas from start-ups known for their extraordinary creativity, talent, expertise, and approach.
To submit your innovation challenge or to support the event, please contact:
514 871-4000, ext. 4054