About the activity
Started in 1942 by UBM Fashion, MAGIC Las Vegas brings together the biggest players of the retail fashion industry. Join this mission to explore the United States’ most important and comprehensive international fashion trade show!
The last edition in August 2017 attracted over 76,000 visitors and over 5,800 exhibitors on nearly 106,700 square feet of exhibition space.
Don’t miss this opportunity!
Your attendance includes:
- A field market research study including:
- Networking events during the trade show
- Increased visibility with the Quebec delegation attending the event
- Three (3) hours of custom consulting services based on your export needs
- Assistance throughout your stay
A one-of-a-kind opportunity to…
- Take part in one of the most important international fashion trade shows
- Do a field market research study to validate the potential of your products in the U.S. market
- Understand how to prepare for a trade show and learn more about fashion marketing in the United States
- Enjoy increased visibility thanks to the presence of a large delegation from the Quebec fashion industry
- Learn from the experience of companies in the sector that have developed in the American market
- Create international contacts in the fashion industry
Entrepreneurs under 35 may also be eligible for a $1000 scholarship from Les Offices jeunesse internationaux du Québec (LOJIQ) to cover the costs of international travel to the Las Vegas trade mission. To find out if you qualify, see the here.
Who should participate?
Companies in the fashion industry are the main focus: entrepreneurs, company managers, young designers, and emerging companies in the sector that are interested in developing business in the U.S. market.