The CES in a nutshell
Quebec's Ministère de l’Économie, de la Science et de l’Innovation (MESI) has joined forces with the Quebec delegation to Los Angeles, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal, Digihub Shawinigan, Québec international and Sherbrooke Innopole to recruit a business delegation to take part in a commercial mission in the IT sector by attending the CES conference in Las Vegas from January 9 to 12, 2018.
The CES is among the world's largest IT conferences. Every year, it gathers a record number of participants and showcases countless business opportunities for participating enterprises.
Featuring a program combining exhibition booths and conferences, the CES is without a doubt a must-attend event for anyone working in technological innovation.
What's so special about the Las Vegas CES?
For the 2018 edition of the CES, the MESI is very gratified to join its partners in organizing this business mission.
A good number of activities associated with the conference will be set up for members of the Quebec delegation, notably networking activities and personalized business meetings. Plus, special for the occasion, the MESI will reserve two places for Quebec-based businesses.
Package 1 – Exhibit at Eureka Park
This package deal is offered exclusively to start-ups seeking to exhibit their products or technologies in the Quebec booth at the Eureka Park pavilion. It includes a 10-foot-by-40-foot exhibition space reserved by the MESI right in the booth, as well as participation in the Quebec delegation's activities.
Package 2 – Exhibit in the Quebec booth
This package deal is offered to any businesses seeking to promote their products or technology in the Quebec booth. It includes a 20-foot-by-20-foot exhibition space reserved for a Quebec company, as well as participation in the Quebec delegation's activities.
Package 3 – Visitors
This package is just the thing for companies wanting to take part in the CES and the Quebec business delegation's activities without running an exhibition space.
Cost: $150 per participant*
* Prices do not include taxes.
The CES 2018, a unique opportunity to…
- Expose your products/technologies in one of the Quebec delegation's booths.
- Participate in the Quebec business delegation's activities, notably the receptions and other networking opportunities.
- Optimize your presence at the CES, one of the world's largest IT conferences.
A few CES highlights
- More than 180,000 people attended events during the 2017 conference. Among these conference-goers, some 25,000 were buyers.
- There will be more than 300 conferences held during the 2018 edition.
- The CES enjoys impressive media coverage in that some 7,500 journalists will be in attendance, which annually results in the publication of close to 60,000 articles and media posts.
- The 2017 edition alone accounted for 4.3 million views on Twitter.
Who should attend CES 2018?
This mission's purpose is to enable businesses from Montréal and the rest of Quebec to promote their innovative products and services.
It more particularly addresses start-ups providing consumer technology such as:
- consumer electronics
- IT products and services
- smart clothes
All companies wishing to develop business in technology or to find out more about that market are also invited.
To sign up, companies need to fill out the form below and forward it to:
Entrepreneurs under 35 may also be eligible for a scholarship from Les Offices jeunesse internationaux du Québec (LOJIQ) to cover the costs of international travel to the Las Vegas trade mission. To find out if you qualify, see the here.